Job opening - Business Operations Manager
This position is for an Outdoor Furniture Ecommerce company catering to USA direct to consumer market. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Operations experts who can manage a small remote team to deliver on all the operations aspects of the business. This is one of the most critical roles in the company which comes with its unique challenges and rewards. You will directly report to the directors of the company. This will be initially be a work from home remote position which will convert into an office job once we build a team.
Following are the job responsibilities
- Work with the Directors to come up with Marketing, Sales and Operations plan
- Responsible for achieving weekly Sales and Operations targets
- Plan and implement processes for the smooth operations of the business
- Manage a small remote team and assign daily/weekly plans to them
- Actively resolve any roadblocks for the team to reach the maximum efficiency
- Generate reports on the business and present it to the management
- Be a key stakeholder in all the aspects of running the business
- Follow up on any customer support escalations and get it resolved
What you need
- MBA from a reputed college or CA with an interest in running a business. Engineering degree may also be considered for the right candidate
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills. This is an absolute must.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excellent critical thinking who can get the work done
- Highly motivated individual who has passion to learn and succeed
- Proven track record of being the best in what he/she does
- Proficient with all the latest Digital marketing concepts. You need not to be expert but need to be open to learn.
- Retail management experience is preferred but not necessary
- Open to work odd hours due to the nature of the business (USA clientele)